Monday, December 20, 2010

Week of December 13th

We finished the book Because of Winn-Dixie  and tommorrow we are watching the movie.  Grace says she will probably read some more Kate DiCamillo stories.  "I liked all the characters in this book.  They were life-like, and if I met them I would be a very good friend to them."

On Tuesday we did another performance of our Christmas Concert for the students and teachers. Brooklynn said, "It was great and awesome."    Sadie said,  " It went well, and I'm happy with it."  Michaela said,  "I think that we did a really good job doing the concert.  I had lots of fun doing the concert."

Wednesday morning we bought presents for family members from The Christmas Store at the library.  Mrs.  Schmidt and other volunteers helped put the Christmas store together.  Joel said, "Shopping at the Christmas Store was better than I thought.  I found some stuff that was really cool for my family."

Wednesday afternoon Mrs. Garrison,  Karter's mom, came to our classroom.  She brought evergreen boughs for everyone, and helped us make Christmas Crafts.  Devan said that he had lots of fun making a Rudolph, and he is going to hang it on his door to his house.  Bryanna and Angus' moms came to help.  Ms. West brought Ayla with her and they helped with the glue gunning.  There were two huge lineups for the glue guns.  Thank you Mrs. Garrison,  Mrs. Cole and Ms. West for this fun afternoon!

Merry Christmas          Joyeux Noël                  Feliz Navidad 

No comments:

Post a Comment